7 September 2015

PALOMA POSES FOR AGENT PROVACATEUR



For Agent Provocateur's AW15 Campaign they have cast former sales associate's Paloma Faith as it's sultry starlet and Alice Hawkins as photographer. 



Titled Knickers Forever the Campaign see's the two women - who worked together in the Lingerie companies Soho Branch - reunite to collaborate on images that see Paloma writhing around in strategic lace, butter silk hosiery and in a nod to her former role, Faith is styled in Provocateur's signature baby pink uniform. 



Hawkins - whose images traditionally offer high voltage sex and glamour - said that she 'took inspiration for the images from the Polaroids that she used to take' while working at the store.' In a vide clip released on Youtube Paloma explains the impact that the boutique had on her, 'I've never had a job, other than an AP, that has formed me as a person or influenced my whole life. ''When I walk past the shop in Soho, I feel really nostalgic about a time when I think I was quite carefree.'

Touted as "powerfully sensual" the collection is available from today and can be viewed here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig