1 December 2014

CURVY KATE SS15 PREVIEW

Last Friday in Brick Lane, London’s capital of cool, we marked a moment in history, as it signified the first event that we had been invited to as fashion bloggers.

We were hosted by the team at luxurious lingerie brand, Curvy Kate, in intimate space within the urban district at the Canvas building who had invited us to the debut of the SS15 launch.

The collection was full of seasonal hues, like rose pinks, celeste blue and corn flower yellows to name  a few. The designs themselves were refreshing in the sense that they did not replicate the archetypal “hazardously ugly” types that are usually referred to the well-endowed women. The fabrics were delicate and romantic with uses of silks, chiffons and lace and once again reiterated that just because you have a fuller bust does not mean you cannot be sexy.

Whilst at the event I was given the opportunity to have a fitting as the PR felt that my bra simply was not doing the best for me. I must say I was sceptical as the sizes that she was suggesting seemed rather “small” for my figure. However I was utterly surprised when her recommendations absolutely revolutionised the silhouette of my "upper half". The bra was extremely comfortable and almost felt as if I was wearing nothing at all – not something I felt since I was in my training bra some 12 years ago.

This brand has made an impression on me and changed the way I will look at bras again. The brand accommodates women with a cup size from D – K, so I would recommend that you try out some of their current styles and see how it fits you.

Thank you curvy Kate for a fantastic night, we can’t wait for the next one! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig